Sunday, March 23, 2014

Myspace VS Facebook




This seems to be the new thing going that everyone is raving about these days. I also have a twitter account but I dont check it everyday like every one else prob does. I only got an account after the whole Ashton Kutcher and Larry King thing. I only signed up to support Ashton. Cause come on who doesnt like Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore. I know the whole drama he tends to get involved in but I still think he is one of the best actors to date. I do have lots of movies with him in it and most of the time will only get them because he is in the movie and is funny as heck. I didnt much care for Guess Who though. A little off track here but back to the subject. Once I logged in to twitter I have found a  few people adding me everyday but for the most part its easy to find out who in hollywood is up to what. Its ran a little more personal than myspace and can be checked from anywhere. Gives new meaning to be a twitt. LOL... My mom always said I was a twitt but I think she meant something different than what it is these days.  Not much sure If I will stick it out with this site or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top