Saturday, March 8, 2014

Facebook - I am really starting to hate it - So why do I continue to log on




I know what you are all probably thinking. I should just delete my account but I haven't because who knows what I might miss. Crazy, right? I think there is a word for people like me. "Lurker" Not a badge that I wear proudly. Facebook is really a habit that I should try to break.





I have been playing one game on FB for almost a year now and can't seem to stop playing. It started off as a game that seemed any child could play but as you pass each level it becomes more and more difficult. Currently I am on level 208 and I have heard that there now over 300 levels. Incase you feel like becoming addicted to it yourself, it is called Candy Crush. It will take sometimes weeks to pass one level and once you do the only goal is to get through the next one as fast as you can.





I also really enjoy seeing updates on puppy and dog rescue pages on Facebook. I have recently lost my dog and this is a great way to see dogs that are available and need a home.





I enjoy when fellow hubbers post their hubs on Facebook too. (You won't see this one there)





I love reading behind the scenes news on Coronation Street. If anyone who is reading this and watches the show, go to The Coronation Street Uninterrupted Facebook page. It is filled with news and spoilers.





I like reading pages from The Foodnetwork, chef's and local news. Yes, I even enjoy seeing pictures of friends, family and pets.





The Possible Answer to my Problem?





I think I need to log on and take those who tend to get on my nerves off my newsfeed. I probably would like Facebook and them a lot more just like the good old days! LOL (Sorry, I couldn't resist)





I would love to hear your suggestions on how to deal with this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top