Saturday, March 8, 2014

10 Signs You're Addicted to the Internet




What is on my mind? I have been known on Facebook since June 2012. I have studied with many things such as knowledge of technology, social, new friends from around the world. Many people asked me why I am here, what I am doing for a living. Am I addicted to social networks or not. I just keep smiling with my own and keep quiet without replying their questions as eager to know what about me.





I do not know the rule of how to be a member of Facebook; every one must have the story. I feel a little funny that if I told all my life stories, no one believes me. Then, I just quiet and I always told them that I am a good person. I am not crime person. I am happy to look the green light on my right hand side every time I log into Facebook, but I seldom chat with anyone in person. I felt like as I am in another world and look in front of me as other world as the green light. I said to myself this is friends from another part of the world and I feel warm. I can see lives of others from the monitor.





I'm usually a huge Facebook addict but some days I can't bring myself to really get into Facebook at all. It's a lot more peaceful to not be on Facebook almost all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top