Saturday, March 8, 2014

Funny Internet Meme Quotes for Pics




Create a meme character with these funny quotes and phrases.
I don't know whether to un-friend, unsubscribe, or get off Facebook all together. My news feed is full of junk and I hate it.
The awkward moment where I have better Internet reception at work than in my house!
Did you know you that, Instagram is not a fridge or freezer and you don't have to put every meal you eat with it? You can just eat it.
That awkward moment when a girl named Jasmine farts in public!
I hate it when I have friends. And their girlfriends make them delete me off Facebook and Instagram.
That awkward moment when the cable guy fixes your Internet but still wants to hang around and listen to Guns 'n Roses!
I hate not being able to shrink my pics down on Instagram. Sometimes it's so hard to fit my face, my hair, and my body all into that little bitty square frame.
That awkward moment when you realize it's easier and less exhausting to stay up for the next day rather than keep trying to sleep.
I hate when I get candy crush invites from people that don't talk to me anymore and don't even follow me back instagram.
That awkward moment when you’re so bored and candy crush has stopped working on your computer because your internet connection is horrible.
I Hate it when your beautiful girlfriend like your instagram pics or Facebook status but can't even pick the phone up to text you or call but want to hang out on weekends!
It’s always nice to have that extra person that you can talk to whenever and about anything, but when that person is gone, and then you’re in trouble.
Why you're mentioning that you hate those who chase you after people, when you fish for attention. It makes no sense honey boo!
I hate when I'm hungry and I see pictures of food on Instagram.
I deactivated my Twitter account months ago, never bothered with Instagram, and cut the Facebook friends list down... now I can breathe again.
I hate it we people keep following then un-following you on Instagram! Please stop getting me unnecessarily excited.
When someone who doesn't know anything about physics sees a quantum mechanics equation, he doesn't normally start criticizing it, right? So why do people do it with modern art on Instagram?
I hate it when girls are on Facebook updating statuses, with instagram posting pictures, or on twitter tweeting but leave my texts chilling as if they don’t see them.
I ate dinner but forgot to take a picture of it for Instagram. I'm worried sick that tomorrow I won't remember what I ate.
If you don't have me on everything like Facebook, twitter, Youtube, Instagram and your girlfriend then you probably can't stand me and hate everything I do.
Facebook and Instagram have taught me that women have way too many "best friends" and "girls they love like sisters.” Real life has taught me that all that usually gets proven false whenever something trivial happens between them.
Don't you hate when you post a nice picture and it gets a bunch of likes and comments. But then you make it your profile pic and you don't get the same love because people wasted their time on it already.


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top